About Me

My photo
Crafting is my passion - just call me a crafting insomniac. If I'm missing - you can find me in my "she-shed" or a craft store. My crafty alter-ego, Lola and I have loads of fun. I never thought I'd have an imaginary friend at my age - but in a house full of men - it's great to have a crafty sister to share all my crafty life and stitching adventures.

Saturday, March 13, 2021

Post-It notepads with attitude

Dear Lola,

The craft room has stayed so busy during the pandemic. Our Creekside Masked Marauders are about to sew our 10,000th charity mask. That has kept me sane, but I had to create fun things too. While I have been sewing non-stop, I have spread my wings a bit and spent quite a bit of time creating paper crafts including cards, altered journals, and gifts. 

My new favorite gifts to create are these fun Post-it note pads. They are definitely addictive. Here's a PDF with the instructions if you are interested. Post-it Note Instructions







No comments:

Post a Comment